Let us know about acrylic materials
We can know that most of today's bathroom sanitary wares are made of acrylic materials, including wash basins. Why use this material? What advantages does it have?
The properties of the acrylic material determine that it is suitable for making wash basins.
(1) With crystal-like transparency, the light transmittance is above 92%, the light is soft and the vision is clear, and the acrylic color dyed with dye has a good color development effect.
(2) Acrylic sheet has excellent weather resistance, high surface hardness and surface gloss, as well as good high temperature performance.
(3) Acrylic sheet has good processing properties, and can be thermoforming or machined.
(4) Transparent acrylic sheet has a light transmittance comparable to glass, but the density is only half of that of glass. In addition, it is not as fragile as glass, and even if it is destroyed, it does not form sharp fragments like glass.
(5) Acrylic sheet wear resistance is close to aluminum, good stability and resistance to a variety of chemicals.
(6) Acrylic sheet has good printability and sprayability. With proper printing and spraying process, it can give acrylic glass the ideal surface decoration effect.
(7) Flame resistance: It is not flammable but is flammable and does not have self-extinguishing properties.
Here first talk about the difference between artificial stone and acrylic.
Artificial stone refers to artificial solid surface material, artificial quartz stone, artificial granite, etc. It is an environmentally friendly composite material, and acrylic is also called organic glass, which is an important plastic polymer material.
Artificial stone is environmentally safe, non-radiative, and homogeneous, can be polished and refurbished, with strong plasticity, pollution resistance and low water absorption. It is the ideal wash basin material.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.